BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 147 Telecom Technical Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 01.12.2015 to 10.12.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post:Telecom Technical Assistant
Total No. of Posts:147 Posts
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Sc (Electronics) or three years engineering diploma in Telecommunications/Eletrconic/Electrical/Radio/Computer/ Instrumentation/ Information Technology form a Central Govt./State Govt. recognized institution.
Age Limit:Candidates should be 18 to 30 years as on 10.12.2015.
Selection Process:Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in All India Competitive Examination.
Application Fee:Candidates required to pay Rs.1000/- for General & OBC Candidates & Rs. 500/- for SC/ST have to paid through online mode i.e. internet banking, credit card, debit card only.
How to Apply:Eligible candidates can apply online through www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in from 01.12.2015 to 10.12.2015.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Logon to www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in.
- Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID.
- Click on “Recruitment” tab.
- Select appropriate post and click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all mandatory details and submit the form.
- Now take print out of application form for future use.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Application : 01.12.2015
- Closing Date of Online Application : 10.12.2015
- Date of Written Exam : 20.12.2015