Police Department, Chandigarh Administration issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 520 Police Constable Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from the official website from 01.12.2015 to 31.12.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification etc. are given below.
Name of the Post : Constable
Total No. of Posts : 520 Posts (General : 286, OBC : 140, SC : 94)
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess 10+2/Sr. Sec./Hr. Secondary from a recognized board with valid driving licence (Motor Car & Motor Cycle).
Physical Measurement : Height - 170 cm for Male & 157.5 cm for Female Candidates
Age Limit : Candidates age should be 18-25 for General, 18-28 for OBC & 18-30 years for SC Candidates as on 01.01.2015. For full age details see official notification.
Application Fees : Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for General & OBC Category & No fee for SC & Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam/Interview, Physical Test.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from the official website of Chandigarh Police from 01.12.2015 to 31.12.2015.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Log on through the website “www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in”.
- Click on “Recruitment”.
- Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details & Submit the Form.
- Take a printout copy of online application for future use.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Application : 01.12.2015
- Last Date for Online Application : 31.12.2015
- Starting of Physical & Measurement Test : February 2016