GSSSB (Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 379 Desktop Publishing (D.T.P.) Operator, Assistant Binder, Junior Assistant, Additional Assistant Engineer, Junior Pharmacist & Lab Technician Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 03.11.2015 at 02:00 PM to 19.11.2015 till 11:59 PM. Full vacancy details age limit, educational qualification, selection, exam fee & how to apply are mentioned below.
Total No. of Posts: 379 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Desktop Publishing (D.T.P.) Operator: 25 posts
- Assistant Binder: 20 posts
- Junior Assistant: 05 posts
- Additional Assistant Engineer: 125 posts
- Junior Pharmacist: 64 posts
- Lab Technician: 140 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Diploma in Computer Application/ Diploma in Printing Technology for S.No.1 post, SSC with Book Binder (Trade) certificate for Assistant Binder, Bachelor of Commerce degree with Computer knowledge for S.No.3 post, Diploma in Civil Engineering for S.No.4 post, Degree in Pharmacy/ Diploma in Pharmacy & Registered with Gujarat Pharmacy Council for S.No.5 post, B.Sc. Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology as main subjects for S.No.6 post.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 33 years for S.No.1, 2 & 4 posts, 18 to 35 years for remaining posts as on 19.11.2015.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written exam.
Exam Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs. 100/- + Rs. 12/- Postal Service charges, Fee can be pay through any Computerized Post Office. Candidates belongs to Reserved category and Physically Disable candidates are exempted from Fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website ojas.guj.nic.in or gsssb.gujarat.gov.in from 03.11.2015 at 02:00 PM to 19-11-2015 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online, candidates must have scanned photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website gsssb.gujarat.gov.in or ojas.guj.nic.in
- Click on “Apply Online” —> “Apply Now” beside the desired post.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form and Submit.
- An unique Application Number will be generated, retain it for further use.
- Edit the application form by using application number, date of birth and click on confirm button.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
- Take printout of application form and retain it for future reference.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 03.11.2015 at 02:00 PM onwards.
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 19.11.2015 till 11:59 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 23.11.2015.