Kolkata Port Trust issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 61 Senior Scientific Officer/ Executive Engineer/ Electronic Instrumentation Engineer/ Asst Hydraulic Engineer, Executive Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication), Senior Medical Officer, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Executive Engineer (Civil), Permanent Way Inspector, Senior Assistant Traffic Manager, Assistant Estate Manager (Legal), Senior Assistant Estate Manager Posts on direct recruitment. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply on prescribed application format on or before 21.12.2015. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 61 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Scientific Officer/ Executive Engineer/ Electronic Instrumentation Engineer/ Asst Hydraulic Engineer (Class-I): 05 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication) (Class-I): 25 Posts
- Senior Medical Officer (Class-I): 06 Posts
- Deputy Chief Medical Officer (Class-I): 06 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Civil) (Class-I): 08 Posts
- Permanent Way Inspector (Class-II): 01 Post
- Senior Assistant Traffic Manager (Class-I): 06 Posts
- Assistant Estate Manager (Legal) (Class-I): 01 Post
- Senior Assistant Estate Manager (Class-I): 03 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess First Class Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or a Post Graduate degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics/ Geology/ Environmental Engineering/ Electronics or any other relevant subject connected with Hydraulic Engineering and research for S.No- 1, Degree or equivalent in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized University for S.No- 2. For more information refer notification.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 30 years for S.No- 1, 2, 5 to 9, 35 years for S.No- 3 and 40 years for S.No- 5. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PwD candidates as per rules.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application on plain paper giving full details along with two recent passport size photographs, self attested copies of relevant certificates and in an envelope should be superscribed as the “Application for the post of ________ at Kolkata Dock System” to the Secretary, General Administration Department, Kolkata Post Trust, 15 Strand Road, Kolkata-700001 on or before 21.12.2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 21.12.2015.