Karnataka State Police issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 51 Armed Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (RSI, CAR/ DAR) Posts for Men. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 24.11.2015 till 06:00 PM. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Armed Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (RSI, CAR/ DAR) (Men)
Total No. of Posts: 51 Posts
- Direct (Men): 47 posts
- Inservice (Men): 03 posts
- Ex-servicemen: 01 post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess any Degree from University recognized by UGC or Equivalent.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-26 years for General, 21-28 years Others as on 24.11.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test, Written test & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay fee Rs. 250/- for General category, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B (Rs.100/- for SC, ST & CAT-01 candidates) through Challan form at State Bank of Mysore (SBM)/ State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ksp.gov.in on or before 10:00 am to 24.11.2015 till 06:00 PM.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Log on through the website www.ksp.gov.in.
- Click on “Current Recruitment”.
- Select the desired post (i.e. RSI (CAR/DAR)-RECT-2015) & Click on “New Application”.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24.11.2015 till 06:00 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 25.11.2015.