MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 358 Jr Scale Treasury Officer/ Accounts Officer/ Assistant Director, Dy. Superintendent of Police, Commercial Tax Inspector, Excise Inspector, Dy. Collector & Other Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 05.11.2015 at 12:00 PM to 04-12-2015 till Midnight 12:00. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee and how to apply are given below.Total No. of Posts: 358 Posts
Name of the Exam: State Service Exam (Preliminary)-2015
Name of the Post:
- Dy. Collector: 19 posts
- Dy. Superintendent of Police: 50 posts
- Superintendent, District Jail: 02 posts
- Jr. Scale Treasury Officer/ Accounts Officer/ Assistant Director: 128 posts
- Assistant Director, Local Fund Audit: 06 posts
- Employment Officer: 01 post
- Assistant Commissioner of Cooperatives & Assistant Registrar of Cooperatives: 13 posts
- Chief Executive Officer (District Panchayat): 12 posts
- District Coordinator: 01 post
- Area Coordinator: 01 post
- Assistant Director: 09 posts
- Child Development Project Officer: 19 posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector: 40 posts
- Excise Inspector: 23 posts
- Inspector of Cooperatives/ Cooperative Extension Officer: 18 posts
- Chief Municipal Officer: 16 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess any Degree from recognized University/ Education Institution.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20 to 25 years for Dy. Superintendent of Police, 21 to 30 years for Excise Inspector, 20 to 30 years for Superintendent, District Jail as on 01.01.2016. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules. Refer the notification for complete details.
Note: Relaxation will be given Only for Madhya Pradesh Residents.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written test (Preliminary & Main exam), Personality Test, Physical test & Interview.
Exam Fee: SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates of Madhya Pradesh has to pay Rs. 250/-, All the categories & Out of Madhya Pradesh candidates has to pay Rs. 500/- & all the candidates must pay Rs.40/- for portal charges through Kiosk. Rs.50/- for Rectifying Mistakes.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from the website www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in from 05.11.2015 at 12:00 PM to 04.12.2015 till Midnight 12:00.
Instruction for Online Application:
- First candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
- Log on to www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in
- After filling the application form candidates have to make the payment through Kiosk.
- Check all fields and click on Submit button.
- Then there will be a pop up window comes with the message regarding the submission of online application.
- For making necessary corrections in the online application candidates have to make payment of Rs.50/- & can change the details from 10-11-2015 to 06-12-2015.
- After submission of application form, take printout of the submitted application & send the online application & attested copies of all necessary documents to relevant address mentioned above.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 05.11.2015 at 12:00 PM on wards
- Closing Date to Apply Online : 04.12.2015 till Midnight 12:00
- Starting Date for Modifying Mistakes : 10.11.2015
- Last Date for Modifying Mistakes : 06.12.2015
- Date of downloading Hall tickets : From 02.01.2016 to 22.01.2016
- Date of Preliminary Exam : 24.01.2016
- First Paper Timings : 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Second Paper Timings : 02:00 AM to 04:00 PM