NHB (National Housing Bank) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (General) Scale-I, Hindi Officer Scale-I Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 30.11.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No of Posts: 06
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Manager (General) Scale-I: 05 Posts (GEN: 03 Posts, PWD: 01 Post, OBC: 01 Post)
- Hindi Officer Scale-I: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks for post 1, Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi from a recognized University with aggregate minimum of 60% marks for post 2.
Age limit: Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1987 and not later than 01.09.1994 (both dates inclusive) as on 01.09.2015. Age relaxation is applicable 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for PwD (UR), 8 years for PwD (OBCs) & for others as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online test, interview and/ or group exercise.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 50/- for PWD candidates) by using debit card/ credit card/ net banking through the link provided while filling the application form online.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nhb.org.in on or before 30.11.2015.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email ID, mobile no & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
- Log on through the website www.nhb.org.in.
- Click on “Careers with NHB” —> “Recruitment of Assistant Managers and Rajbhasha Officer in JMGS – I”.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details carefully & then upload the scanned copies.
- Make payment & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Last Date to Apply Online & for payment of Fee : 30.11.2015
- Date of Online Examination : 15.12.2015