UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 457 Various Posts in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy through CDS - Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2016 (Including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course). Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply Online from 07.11.2015 to 04.12.2015 by 11:59 PM. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below.
Total No of Posts: 457
Names of Courses:
- Indian Military Academy: 200 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy: 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy: 32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy (Men): 175 Posts
- Officers Training Academy (Women, Non-Technical): 05 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree from recognized University or equivalent for IMA & Officers Training Academy, Degree in Engineering & Degree from recognized university/ institution for Indian Naval Academy, Degree of a recognized university (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engg for Air Force Academy.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam, Intelligence Test, Personality Test & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- through the following modes. No fee for Female/ SC/ ST candidates.
- Pay by cash Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI on or before 03.12.2015 by 23:59 hrs.
- Net Banking Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee by using net banking facility of SBI (at relevant states).
- Online Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card on or before 04.12.2015 by 23:59 hrs
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates may apply Online from the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 07.11.2015 to 04-12-2015 by 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying candidates have to scan photo and signature in .jpg format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.
- Candidates should have valid and active Email id.
- Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
- Select the appropriate Post and click on “Click Here (Part -I)”.
- Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
- System will generate Registration-Id, retain it for further use.
- Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration.
- Again Relogin and click on “Click Here (Part-II)”.
- Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
- Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click on “Submit” Button.
- After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted application and retain it for future use.
- Date of Notification : 07.11.2015
- Last Date to Apply Online : 04.12.2015 by 11:59 P.M
- Date of CDS - Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2016 : 14.02-2016