UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II, Joint Secretary & Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch), Professor (Civil Engineering) & Associate Professor (IT, Civil, Mechanical) Posts for various departments. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 17.12.2015 by 23:59 Hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No of Posts: 14 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Scientific Officer (Mechanical): 09 Posts
- Joint Secretary & Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch): 01 Post
- Professor (Civil Engineering): 01 Post
- Associate Professor (IT): 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Mechanical): 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Civil): 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent for S.No-1, Bachelor’s Degree (LLB) & Master’s degree in Law (LLM) for S.No-2, B.E/ B.Tech in (CSE/ IT/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering) & M.E/ M.Tech in Soil Mechanics/ Foundation Engineering/ Mechanical/ CSE/ IT or equivalent for S.No-3 to 6 from a recognized University and have relevant experiences.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 35 years for S.No-1, 50 years for S.No-2 to 6 as on last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Recruitment test followed by interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 25/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates) in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 17.12.2015 by 23:59 Hrs and take the printout of online application on or before 18.12.2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates have to scan photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS”.
- If you are already registered.
- Select the appropriate Post and click on “Apply Now”.
- Else click on New Registration and get registered and the login.
- Enter Registration Id, Password & Confirm Random Image, Click on Submit button.
- Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
- Make payment as mentioned in application fee and enter payment details.
- Click on Submit button.
- After submission of Online Application & take a print out of finally submitted application and retain it for future use.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17.12.2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
- Last Date to take Printout of Application: 18.12.2015 by 23:59 Hrs.