UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission) Lucknow issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 690 Rural Development Officer, Fisheries Development Officer, Sangrah Amin, Demonstrator, Social Welfare Supervisor, Assistant Teacher & Other Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 14-11-2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 690 Posts
Name of the Exam: Combined Lower Subordinate Service-2 Competitive Exam 2015
Name of the Post:
- Cataloger: 01 post
- Librarian: 01 post
- Assistant Teacher: 43 posts
- Craft Teacher (Female): 04 posts
- House Keeper: 03 posts
- Fisheries Development Officer: 98 posts
- Rural Development Officer: 256 posts
- Supervisor: 11 posts
- Social Welfare Supervisor: 70 posts
- Gruh Mata: 33 posts
- Demonstrator: 63 posts
- Sangrah Amin: 96 posts
- Amin: 01 post
- Technical Supervisor: 05 posts
- Cooperative Agriculture Supervisor: 04 posts
- Proof Reader: 01 post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Intermediate/ equivalent & Certificate in Library Science for S.No.1 post, Intermediate with Degree in Library Science for S.No.2 post, Intermediate with Basic Teacher certificate/ Junior Teacher certificate for S.No.3 post, Inter with Technical experience in relevant trade from Polytechnic for S.No.4 post, Intermediate with experience in relevant field for S.No.5 post, Intermediate with Biology, Physics& Chemistry for S.No.6 post. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Age Limit: Candidate age should not be below 18 years and not more than 40 years for age as on 01.07.2015.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written exam & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 160/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for UR (General) & OBC candidates, Rs. 70/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for SC & ST candidates through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India. PH candidates have to Rs. 25/- Processing Fee only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website upsssc.gov.in on or before 14.11.2015.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
- Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on “Apply” beside the “Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination (Advt No.19 Exam/ 2015)”.
- Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
- Submit error free application form.
- An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
- Click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
- Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
- Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
- After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
- Receipt of Online Fee: on or before 16.11.2015.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 14.11.2015.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 18.11.2015.