UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission) Lucknow issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 618 Driver Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 27.11.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Driver
Total No. of Posts: 618 Posts (UR: 387 posts, SC: 107 posts, ST: 08 posts, OBC: 116 posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 8th Class with Valid Driving License.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 – 40 years for as on 01.07.2015 (i.e. candidates should be born between 02.07.1975 to 01.07.1994). Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview & Driving test.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 80/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for UR (General) & OBC candidates, Rs. 40/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for SC & ST candidates through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India. PH candidates have to Rs. 25/- Processing Fee only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website upsssc.gov.in on or before to 27.11.2015.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
- Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on “Apply” beside the “Direct Recruitment (Advt No.21 (8)/2015)”.
- Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
- Submit error free application form.
- An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
- Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
- Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
- Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
- After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
- Starting Date for Online Registration : 06.11.2015
- Starting Date for Receipt of Online Fee : 09.11.2015
- Last Date for Online Registration : 27.11.2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Fee : 30.11.2015
- Last Date to Submit Online Application : 02.11.2015