WBPSC (West Bengal Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 61 Post Graduate Assistant Teacher, Inspector of Legal Metrology, Sub-Editor (Hindi) & Assistant Manager Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 30.11.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 61 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Post Graduate Assistant Teacher: 25 Posts (Mathematics: 05 Posts, Physics: 05 Posts, Chemistry: 05 Posts, Political Science: 02 Posts, English: 05 Posts, Geography: 01 Post, History: 02 Posts, Inspector of Legal Metrology: 30 Posts)
- Sub-Editor (Hindi): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager: 05 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master’s degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University & passed Madhyamik or Higher Secondary Examination for S.No-1, Graduation of a recognised university in Science, Technology or Engineering or Diploma in Engineering for S.No-2, Honours degree from a recognised University for S.No-3, Degree in Science of a recognised university for S.No-4.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be not more than 32 years for S.No-1, 2 & 4, not more than 35 years for S.No-3 as on 01.01.2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in screening test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 160/- only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit/ credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment). SC/ ST candidates of West Bengal & Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.pscwb.org.in or www.pscwbonline.gov.in on or before 30.11.2015.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
- Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
- Log on to the website www.pscwb.org.in.
- Click on “PSC WB Online Application”.
- Click on “One Time Registration”.
- Fill the all Mandatory Details.
- Now take printout of online application for future use
- Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee (Online): 30.11.2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Offline): 01.12.2015.