WBSSC (West Bengal Staff Selection Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 599 Lower Division Assistant (LDA)/ Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts in Secretariat Offices, Directorates and District Offices under Government of West Bengal. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 27.11.2015 at 00:00 hrs to 28.12.2015 by 16:00 hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Lower Division Assistant (LDA)/ Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Total No. of Posts: 599 Posts
Department wise distribution of Posts: -
· Personnel & Administrative Reforms: 300 Posts· School Education: 36 Posts· Agricultural Marketing: 05 Posts· Fisheries: 10 Posts· Irrigation & Waterways: 100 Posts· Irrigation & Waterways: 10 Posts· Youth Services: 25 Posts· Finance (Revenue): 07 Posts· Food Processing Industries & Horticulture: 04 Posts· Food Processing Industries & Horticulture: 26 Posts· Social Welfare: 49 Posts· Correctional Administration: 05 Posts· Industrial Training: 02 Posts· Higher Education: 20 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should between 18-40 years as on 01.01.2015. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for BC-A and BC-B candidates of West Bengal & for others as per existing Govt. rules and regulations.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on competitive examination.
Examination & Processing Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 220/- (Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST & PwD candidates) through online mode using debit cards/ credits cards/ net banking of any bank or through Tathya Mitra Kendra.
Tathya Mitra Kendra: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 240/- (Examination Fee – Rs. 200/-, Processing Fee – Rs. 20/- & Service Charge – Rs. 20/-) and Rs. 40/- for SC/ ST & PwD candidates (Processing Fee – Rs. 20/- & Service Charge – Rs. 20/-) through online to the authorized staff of the Tathya Mitra Kendra.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.wbssc.gov.in from 27.11.2015 at 00:00 hrs to 28.12.2015 by 16:00 hrs.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id, Contact No & scanned copies of photograph, signature, relevant documents.
- Log on to the website www.wbssc.gov.in.
- Click on “Apply —> “Lower Division Assistant/ Clerk” —> “Apply Online”.
- Read Instructions Carefully.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the mandatory details & submit the form.
- Take a print out copy of application form for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 27.11.2015 at 00:00 hrs.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28.11.2015 by 16:00 hrs.