Government of India, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mysuru issued a recruitment notification for recruitment of 31 Sub Officer, Driver-cum-Operator, Technician, Fireman, Driver Grade, Security Guard & Work Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 15.12.2015 to 09.01.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 31 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Sub Officer/ B: 01 Post
2. Driver-cum-Operator: 02 Posts
3. Technician/ B (Mason): 02 Posts
4. Fireman/ A: 01 Post
5. Driver Grade (Ordinary): 02 Posts
6. Security Guard: 05 Posts
7. Work Assistant/ A: 18 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess SSC or equivalent & Sub Officer’s Course from National Fire Services College or from CISF Fire Training Centre for S.No-1, SSC or equivalent with valid Heavy Vehicle Licence for S.No-2, SSC/ HSC (Both Science & Maths) with minimum 60% marks for S.No-3, SSC or equivalent for S.No-4, passed X standard and Possession of a valid driving licence for S.No-5, passed X standard (SSC or Equivalent) for S.No-6 & 7 and have relevant experiences.
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be between 18 to 40 years for S.No-1, 18 to 32 years for S.No-2, 18 to 25 years for S.No-3 & 4, 18 to 27 years for S.No-5 to 7 as on 09.01.2016. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test, physical endurance test.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 150/- for S.No-1, Rs. 100/- for S.No-2 to 7 with regard to payment of application fee, the candidate may download the three fold challan from the BARC website “http://www.barc.gov.in” & make the payment in any branch of State Bank of India. No Fee for SC/ ST, Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website “www.barcrecruit.gov.in” from 15.12.2015 to 09.01.2016.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online, candidates should have valid email ID.
- Log on to the website “www.barcrecruit.gov.in”.
- Click “Job Application–>Apply Online” or Click ‘Login’ option and enter your ‘email-id’ & ‘password’ to login.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- After Submission, take a print out copy of application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15.12.2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Application Fee: 09.01.2016.