BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited) Bhopal issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 682 ITI Trade Apprentice Posts in various trades. Eligible Resident of Madhya Pradesh candidates can apply online from 12.12.2015 to 02.01.2016 till Midnight. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: ITI Trade Apprentice
Total No. of Posts: 682 Podyd
- Electrician: 140 posts
- Fitter: 196 posts
- Machinist: 93 posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 980 posts
- Turner: 48 posts
- Computer (COPA/ PASAA): 33
- Draftsman (Mechanic): 14 posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 12 posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 15 posts
- Machinist Grinder: 10 posts
- Mason: 05 posts
- Painter: 06 posts
- Carpenter: 04 posts
- Plumber: 08 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10th class with ITI in relevant trade from NCVT.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit is 14 years and upper age limit is 25 years as on 31.03.2016. Age relaxation is applicable upto 05 years for SC/ ST/ BHEL employee (husband/ wife/ son/ daughter), 03 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) and 10 years for PH candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of educational qualification or employees (son/ daughter/ husband/ wife) of BHEL will be considered separately.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through website www.bhelbpl.co.in from 12.12.2015 to 02.01.2016 till Midnight and send their hard copy of application along with self attested copies of relevant documents and in an envelope should be superscribed as the “Application for ITI Trade Apprentices 2016-17″ through ordinary post to the Post Box No-35, Post Office Piplani, BHEL Bhopal, Pin code – 462 022 (Madhya Pradesh) on or before 09.01.2016 by Ordinary post.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
- Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
- Log on to the website www.bhelbpl.co.in OR www. bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html
- Click on Job & Careers.
- Select the Desired Post.
- Click on New Applicants—–> Apply.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Take print out of application form & send it to relevant address mentioned above.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.12.2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 02.01.2016 till Midnight
- Last Date for Hard Copy of Application : 09.01.2016