CGPSC (Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 352 Naib-Tehsildar, Assistant Project Officer, Chhattisgarh Subordinate Accounting Service Officer, Commercial Tax Inspector, Assistant Jail Superintendent & Other Posts. Eligible Resident of Chhattisgarh can apply online from 10.12.2015 at 12:00 pm to 08.01.2016 till 11:59 pm. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are mentioned below.
Name of the Exam: State Service Exam-2015
Total No. of Posts: 352 Posts
Name of the Department & Post:
- State Civil Service: 10 posts
- State Police Service (Deputy Superintendent of Police – Home Department): 18 posts
- State Accounting Service (Accounting Officer – Finance & Planning Department): 25 posts
- Assistant Director (Local Fund Audit Finance Department): 01 post
- Employment Officer (Skill Development, Technical Education & Employment Department): 03 posts
- Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Department): 04 posts
- Superintendent (District Jail Department): 03 posts
- Assistant Registrar (Cooperative Department): 03 posts
- Jila Senani (Home Department): 02 posts
- Assistant Project Officer (Panchayat & Rural Development Department): 41 posts
- Chhattisgarh Subordinate Accounting Service Officer (Finance & Planning Department): 58 posts
- Child Development Project Officer (Women & Child Development Department): 21 posts
- Subordinate Civil Service (Naib-Tehsildar under Revenue & Disaster Management Department): 45 posts
- Assistant Superintendent (Revenue & Disaster Management Department): 31 posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector (Commercial Tax Department): 32 posts
- Excise Sub-Inspector (Commercial Tax Department): 13 posts
- Deputy Registrar (Commercial Tax (Registration) Department): 01 post
- Co-operative Inspector (Co-operative Department): 21 posts
- Assistant Jail Superintendent (Home (Jail) Department): 20 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree/ Equivalent.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be above 21 years and below 30 years (35 years for Resident of Chhattisgarh candidates). Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs. 300/- for Chhattisgarh State SC/ ST, OBC (Non Creamy layer) & PH Candidates, Rs. 400/- for Other candidates & Non residents of Chhattisgarh candidates + Rs.15/- for Portal charges (for Making corrections), Fee can be pay through Credit card/ Debit card/ Internet Banking/ Cash Deposit.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.psc.cg.gov.in from 10.12.2015 at 12:00 pm to 08.01.2016 till 11:59 pm.
- Starting Date for Applying Online : 10.12.2015 at 12:00 pm on wards
- Closing Date for Applying Online : 08.01.2016 till 11:59 pm
- Dates for Making corrections in Online Application : From 11.01.2016 at 12:00 pm to
- 17.01.2016 till 11:59 pm.
- Date & Time of Preliminary Exam : 20.02.2016
- First Session Timings for Prelims : 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Second Session Timings for Prelims : 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM
- Tentative Date of Main Exam : 16, 17, 18, 19.06.2015