ESIC (Employees State Insurance Corporation) New Delhi issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 205 Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts on regular basis by direct recruitment in ESIC, Headquarters, New Delhi. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 07.12.2015 to 06.01.2016 by 05:00 P.M. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No of Posts: 205 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Stenographer: 18 Posts (UR: 09 Posts, 04 Posts, ST: 01 Post, OBC: 04 Posts)
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 119 Posts (UR: 57 Posts, SC: 17 Posts, ST: 10 Posts, OBC: 35 Posts)
- Multi Tasking Staff: 68 Posts (UR: 36 Posts, SC: 04 Posts, ST: 06 Posts, OBC: 22 Posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary with speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/ Hindi for post 1, Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with working knowledge of Computer for post 2, Matriculation or equivalent for post 3.
Age Limit: Candidates age should between 18-27 years for post 1, 2, 18-25 years for post 2 as on 06.01.2016. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD (5 years for SC/ ST & 3 years for OBC) & for others as per rules.
Selection Process: candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test/ examination/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- through online by Challan deposit in any branch of State Bank of India. Application fee will be exempted for women candidates, SC, ST, PWD & ex – servicemen candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in from 07.12.2015 to 06.01.2016 up to 05:00 p.m. & send hard copy of the online application with application fee ESIC New Delhi on or before 15.01.2016 up to 05:00 p.m.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 07.12.2015.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 06.01.2016 up to 05:00 p.m.
- Last Date for Receipt Hard Copy of the Online Application: 15.01.2016 up to 05:00 p.m.