ESIC (Employee State Insurance Corporation) Trichur (Kerala) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 314 Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk & Posts on regular basis by direct recruitment. Eligible candidates Who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 07.12.2015 to 06.01.2016 upto 05:00 PM. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 314 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Stenographer: 08 posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 204 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 102 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 12th standard under 10+2 system with Stenography in English/ Hindi speed of 80 wpm for Post No.1, Degree and working knowledge of computer for Post No.2, Matriculation for Post No.3.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 27 years for Post No.1 & 2, 18 to 25 years for Post No.3 as on 06.01.2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written test, Stenography test, Computer Skill test/ Objective Type test
Exam Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- by generation of Challan at State Bank of India. SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESIC Employees, Female & Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from Fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in from 07.12.2015 to 06.01.2016 upto 05:00 PM.
Instructions for Online Applicant:
- Log on to www.esic.nic.in
- Select the Recruitment–>All Consolidated–> Apply online for Recruitment to the post of Steno/ UDC/ MTS in ESIC – 2015.
- Read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- Before applying online scanned their recent photograph & signature.
- Upload the photo, sign & Fill the necessary details in remaining online application.
- After submitting the online application take printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 07.12.2015
- Last Date to Apply Online : 06.01.2016 upto 05:00 PM
- Last Date for depositing Exam Fee through Challan at State Bank of India (SBI) : 12.01.2016 (Closing Hours of Business)
- Last Date for completion of remaining Online Application : 15.01.2016