GSLDC (Gujarat State Land Development Corporation Limited) Gandhinagar issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 60 Assistant Director Gr-II, Field Supervisor Gr-III, Field Assistant Gr-III, Stenographer Gr-III, Senior Clerk Gr-III & Junior Clerk cum Computer Operator Gr-III Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 04.12.2015 at 02:00 PM to 27.12.2015 till 11:59 PM. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 60 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Director Gr-II: 07 posts
- Field Supervisor Gr-III: 01 post
- Field Assistant Gr-III: 22 posts
- Stenographer Gr-III: 01 post
- Senior Clerk Gr-III: 01 post
- Junior Clerk cum Computer Operator Gr-III: 28 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Post graduate in any branch of Agricultural or Civil Engineering from any recognized University with two years experience for Post No.1, Graduate degree in Agriculture or Agricultural Engineering/ Rural Studies from any recognized University for Post No.2, Graduate degree/ Diploma in Agriculture or Civil Engineering or Bachelor degree in Rural Studies from any recognized University for Post No.3, Higher Secondary with Computer typing speed of 40 wpm & Short hand speed of 80 wpm for Post 4, Bachelor degree in any faculty of Arts, Science, Commerce or Law with 05 years experience for Post No.5, Higher Secondary with Degree in any faculty for Post No.6. Refer the notification for complete details.
Age Limit: Candidates age not more than 35 years for Post No.1, 33 years for remaining posts as on 27.12.2015. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written test, Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs. 100/- for Unreserved category, Rs. 50/- for SEBC/ SC/ ST/ Handicapped candidates, Rs. 12/- postal charges for all categories through any Computerized Post Office.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website ojas.guj.nic.in from 04.12.2015 at 02:00 PM to 27.12.2015 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online, candidates must have scanned photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website ojas.guj.nic.in
- Click on “Apply Online” —> “Apply Now” beside the desired post.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form and Submit.
- An unique Application Number will be generated, retain it for further use.
- Edit the application form by using application number, date of birth and click on confirm button.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
- Take printout of application form and retain it for future reference.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 04.12.2015 at 02:00 PM onwards.
- Closing Date for Online Application : 27.12.2015 till 11:59 PM.