HPSC (Haryana Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 32 Chief Manager, District Attorney, Regional Manager & Assistant Town Planner Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 18.01.2016. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, application fee, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 32 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Chief Manager (P&A), Class-I: 01 post
2. District Attorney (Group-A): 07 posts
3. Regional Manager, Class-I: 02 posts
4. Assistant Town Planner: 22 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post graduation with minimum 2nd division in social work having specialization in Personnel Management & Labour Welfare or Public Administration, Law Graduate from recognized University with 10 years relevant experience for Post No.1, Degree of Bachelor of Law from a recognized University & Should have practised as an advocate for a period not less than seven years for Post No.2, M.Sc. Agril. with specialization in Plant Breeding, Agronomy or Seed Technology (will be preferred) & 05 years experience in Seed Production for Post No.3, Post graduate degree in Urban & Regional Planning/Urban Planning/ Regional Planning/ M.Tech. in Planning (Urban, Traffic and Transport, Housing, Infrastructure), or equivalent for Post No.4.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be below 17 years and not more than 45 years for Post.No.1, 3, 30 to 42 years for Post No.2, 21 to 42 years for Post No.4 as on 18.01.2016. Upper age limit is relaxable upto 05 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST, BC and EBP(General Castes) Category of Haryana. Refer the notification for complete details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Examination or Screening test or Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.500/- for Male candidates of General category including Dependent Sons of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana & Male candidates of all reserved categories of other States and Rs.125/- for all Female candidates of all (General & Reserved) categories of all states & Male candidates of SC/ BC/ EBP (Gen.)/ ESM categories of Haryana only. No Fee for all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only.
Process of Fee Payment: Fee can be pay through Challan and deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India and State Bank of Patiala after 48 hours of filling online application and Challan generated (before 22-01-2016).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through website “www.hpsc.gov.in” on or before 18.01.2016 and send their hard copy of their online application form along with all photocopies of certificates and two passport size photo (same as scanned on online application form) for admission to the examination must reach Commission’s office at Bays No. 1 – 10, Block – B, Sector-4, Panchkula by post or by personal on or before 28.01.2016 upto 05:00 PM & 08.02.2016 upto 05:00 PM for Remote Areas.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Log on to website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’
- Select the desired post & Click on “continue” and If you are Registered User then Login yourself.
- In case you have not registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ and fill the application form with all the details and submit.
- After applying registration no. and password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of fee challan and application form
- Last Date to Apply Online 18.01.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Fee in any branch of State bank of India & State Bank of Patiala : 22.01.2016 upto 04:00 PM
- Last Date to Receipt of Printed Application form & Other relevant documents for Others: 28.01.2016 upto 05:00 PM
- Last Date to Receipt of Printed Application form & Other relevant documents for Remote areas : 08.02.2016 upto 05:00 PM