IRCON International Limited issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 30 Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Section Officer, Assistant Office Superintendent, Technician & Fitter Posts in Special Recruitment Drive for SC, ST, OBC & PwD candidates in various disciplines on regular basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 02.01.2016 till 24.00 hrs and send hard copy of the application on or before 09.01.2016. Full vacancy details like educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 30 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Manager/ Civil – E-2: 01 post
2. Assistant Engineer/ Civil – E-1: 02 posts
3. Junior Engineer/ Civil – NE-7: 09 posts
4. Section Officer/ Finance – NE-8: 01 post
5. Assistant Office Superintendent/ Finance – NE-7: 03 posts
6. Junior Engineer/ TM – NE-7: 02 posts
7. Technician/ TM – NE-6: 03 posts
8. Fitter/ TM – NE-4: 01 post
9. Fitter/ Mechanical Diesel – NE-4: 02 posts
10. Junior Engineer/ P. Way – NE-7: 03 posts
11. Technician/ P.Way – NE-6: 03 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized Indian University/ Institute for S.No.1 & 2 posts, 3 years Engineering Diploma (full time) in Civil Discipline for S.No.3 post, CA Inter or ICWA Inter and B.Com (full time) from a recognized Indian University for S.No.4 post, B.Com (full time) + Full time 2 years MBA/ PGDM in Finance for S.No.5 post, 3 years Engineering Diploma (full time) in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Electrical Discipline for S.No.6 post, Matric + ITI/ Apprenticeship Training + NTC/ NCTVT in Mechanics/ Automobile/ Electrical Discipline for S.No.7 post. Refer the notification for complete details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and/or Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for OBC (Asst Manager & Asst Engineer (Civil)), Rs. 300/- for OBC candidates (Remaining posts), Fee should be paid by DD only with a validity period of at least 3 months drawn in favour of Ircon International Limited payable at New Delhi. SC, ST, PwD & Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from Fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.ircon.org on or before 02.01.2016 till 24.00 hrs and send a printout of the submitted application, paste a recent (self-attested) passport size photo in the space indicated , put his/her signatures in the space provided and send the same to Joint General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 and demand draft & envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the post of “(name of the post applied for) (Special Recruitment Drive for SC, ST, OBC & PwD) – (Advt. No. – 14/2015) on regular basis” on or before 09.01.2016.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Log on through the website www.ircon.org
- Click on Vacancy —–> Regular Employment.
- Select the desired post & click on Apply Online
- Fill all the details carefully
- Check once before submit the application form
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Last Date to Apply Online : 02.01.2016 till 24.00 hrs
- Last Date for printing the Online submitted Application : 09.01.2016
- Last Date for receipt of the hard copy of the system generated application at Ircon’s office : 09.01.2016