IRCON International Limited, New Delhi issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Works Engineer/ Civil, Site Supervisors/ Civil Posts on contract basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 01.01.2016 till 24.00 hrs and send hard copy of the application on or before 08.01.2016. Full vacancy details like educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 16 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Works Engineer/ Civil: 08 Posts
2. Site Supervisors/ Civil: 08 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam or Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- for UR/ OBC by DD only with a validity period of at least 3 months drawn in favour of Ircon International Limited payable at New Delhi. SC, ST, PwD & Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from Fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.ircon.org on or before 01.01.2016till 24.00 hrs and send a printout of the application, self-attested passport size photo in the space indicated with signature in the space provided, self attested documents of qualification, date of birth, experience, caste certificate, NOC to Joint General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 and demand draft in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of Works Engineer/ Civil or Site Supervisor/ Civil Advt. No. – C17/ 2015 on contract basis” on or before 08.01.2016.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidate should have valid email id & contact no.
- Log on through the website www.ircon.org
- Click on Vacancy —> Contract Employment.
- Select the desired post & click on Apply Online
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the application form
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Last Date to Apply Online : 01.01.2016till 24.00 hrs
- Last Date for printing the Online submitted Application : 08.01.2016
- Last Date for receipt of the hard copy of the system generated application at Ircon’s office : 08.01.2016