Keshav Mahavidyalaya, Delhi University issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 44 Assistant Professor Posts in various departments in the college. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 05.01.2016. Full vacancy details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Total No of Posts: 44 Posts
1. Commerce: 10 Posts
2. Computer Science: 10 Posts
3. Electronics: 05 Posts
4. English: 01 Post
5. Management Studies: 03 Posts
6. Mathematics: 07 Posts
7. Physics: 03 Posts
8. Psychology: 03 Posts
9. Hindi: 01 Post
10. Environmental Studies: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have first Class Master’s Degree in Business Management/ Administration/ in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two years full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/ accredited by the AICTE/ UGC or First class graduation and professionally qualified Charted Accountant/ Cost and Works Accountant/ Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay of Rs. 500/- for General/ OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST candidates (Non-refundable) payable through online. No fee for PwD candidates
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.keshav.du.ac.in on or before 05.01.2016 & submit a copy of filled online form generated after payment along with self attested copies of required documents in support of qualification and experience in college by registered/ speed post within a period of 10 days from the date of filling of form.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online, candidates should have valid e-mail id, password.
- Log on to the website www.keshav.du.ac.in.
- Click on Apply Online for Assistant Professor.
- Click on “Click Here to Apply Online”.
- Read Instructions care fully.
- Log in your self.
- Fill all mandatory details of application form.
- click on submit button.
- Take a print out copy of online application for future use.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05.01.2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Printout of the Computer Generated Online Application: Within a period of 10 days from the date of filling of form.