LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 700 Assistant Administrative Officer [AAO] (Generalist) Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 15.12.2015 to 05.01.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist)
Total No. of Posts: 700 Posts (SC: 106 Posts, ST: 53 Posts, OBC: 192 Posts, UR: 349 Posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor/ Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and maximum age shall not be more than 30 years as on 01-12-2015. Age Relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ St, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD (Gen), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PwD (OBC) & for others as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of on-line examination, interview
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- plus Transaction Charges (Rs. 100/- plus Transaction Charges for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates) through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.licindia.com from 15.12.2015 to 05.01.2016.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before apply online candidates should have valid email ID, mobile no & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
- Log on to the website www.licindia.com.
- Click on the “Careers” —> “Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2016″.
- Click on “Click here for Apply Online”.
- To register application, choose “Click here for New Registration”.
- Read the instructions and fill all the details of and then upload photograph & signature.
- After verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct, Submit the form.
- Make payment & Finally submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee : 15.12.2015
- Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee : 05.01.2016
- Last Date for Editing Application Details : 05.01.2016
- Last Date for Printing your Application : 20.01.2016
- Date of Download of Call Letter for Examination : Last week of February, 2016
- Tentative Date of Online Examination : 05, 06 & 13.03.2016