MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 251 Assistant Public Prosecution Officer Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 14.01.2016 at 12:00 PM to 13.02.2016 till Midnight 12:00. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee and how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Assistant Public Prosecution Officer
Total No. of Posts: 251 Posts (UR: 126 posts, SC: 40 posts, ST: 50 posts, OBC: 35 posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Law/ Equivalent from recognized University.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 24 to 40 years as on 01.01.2016. Age Relaxation is admissible as per rules. Refer the notification for complete details.
Note: Relaxation will be given Only for Madhya Pradesh Residents.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Exam & Interview.
Exam Fee: SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates of Madhya Pradesh has to pay Rs. 600/-, All the categories & All other categories and Out of Madhya Pradesh candidates has to pay Rs. 1200/- & all the candidates must pay Rs.50/- for Rectifying Mistakes.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from the website www.mppscdemo.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in from 14.01.2016 at 12:00 PM to 13.02.2016 till Midnight 12:00.
Instruction for Online Application:
- First candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
- Log on to www.mppscdemo.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in
- After filling the application form candidates have to make the payment through Kiosk.
- Check all fields and click on Submit button.
- Then there will be a pop up window comes with the message regarding the submission of online application.
- For making necessary corrections in the online application candidates have to make payment of Rs.50/- & can change the details from 22-01-2016 to 15-02-2016.
- After submission of application form, take printout of the submitted application & send the online application & attested copies of all necessary documents to relevant address mentioned above.
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 14.01.2016 at 12:00 PM on wards
- Closing Date to Apply Online : 13.02.2016 till Midnight 12:00
- Starting Date for Modifying Mistakes : 22.01.2016
- Last Date for Modifying Mistakes : 15.02.2016
- Date of downloading Hall tickets : From 13.05.2016 to 03.06.2016
- Date of Online Exam : 05.06.2016
- First Paper Timings : 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Second Paper Timings : 02:15 PM to 04:15 PM