NHPC (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation) Limited issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 130 Trainee Engineer (Civil, Safety), Trainee Officer (Finance), Medical Officer, Trainee Officer (Law, PR, HR, Environment), Assistant Rajbhasha Officer and Junior Engineer (Mechanical, Civil & Electrical) posts on special recruitment drive (SRD) to fill up backlog of SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PwD and Current year . Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online form 05.12.2015 to 18.12.2015. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 130 Posts
Name of the Post:
I. Special Recruitment Drive: 40 Posts
1. Trainee Engineer (Civil): 03 Posts
2. Trainee Officer (Finance): 11 Posts
3. Medical Officer: 05 Posts
4. Trainee Officer: 04 Posts (Law: 01 Post, PR: 02 Posts, Company Secretary: 01 Post)
5. Trainee Engineer/ Officer: 04 Posts (Geophysicist: 01 Post, Geo-Technical: 02 Posts, Earthquake: 01 Post)
6. Assistant Rajbhasha Officer: 13 Posts
II. Current Year: 90 Posts
1. Trainee Engineer (Safety)/ E2: 06 Posts
2. Trainee Officer: 55 Posts (HR/ E2: 13 Posts, Fisheries/ E2: 03 Posts, Finance: 30 Posts, Law/ E2: 03 Posts, PR/ E2: 06 Posts)
3. Trainee Engineer/ Officer (Environment): 03 Posts
4. Medical Officer: 17 Posts
5. Junior Engineer: 09 Posts (Mechanical: 02 Posts, ,Civil: 03 Posts, Electrical: 04 Posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ B.Sc (Engineering), Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized Indian University/ Institute for S.No- I1, Graduation with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ CWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountant of India for S.No- I2, MBBS Degree with valid registration for S.No- I3. Candidates should have relevant experience. For more information refer notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age maximum age limit is 30 years for S.No- I1 to I5 & II1 to II3, II5 and 35 years for I6, 33 years for II4 as on 30-11-2015. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD-General, 13 years for PwD-OBC and 15 years for PwD-SC/ ST candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- to be deposited with pay-in-slip at State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee in a specially opened Account No.31713133703 at CAG Branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NHPC. No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through website www.nhpcindia.com from 05.12.2015 from 1200 hours to 18.12.2015 at midnight.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.12.2015 from 1200 hours.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18.12.2015 at midnight.