NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation) Limited issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 48 Diploma Trainee Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 03.12.2015 at 10:00 AM to 23.12.2015 till Midnight. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Diploma Trainee
Total No of Posts: 48 Posts
- Mechanical: 20 posts
- Electrical: 12 posts
- C&I: 08 posts
- Civil: 08 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Full time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering for Electrical, Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for Mechanical, Full time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering for Civil, Full time regular Diploma in Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering for C&I. All the candidates must pass with minimum 70% marks.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 25 years (35 years for Land Oustees) as on 23.12.2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam, Skill Test.
Registration Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- (Non-refundable) for General/ OBC category through State Bank of India in a specially opened Account No.30987919993 at CAG branch (Branch Code: 09996), New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfil all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.ntpccareers.net from 03.12.2015 at 10:00 AM to 23.12.2015 till Midnight.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Log on through the website “www.ntpccareers.net”.
- Select the “Diploma Trainee – 2016″ & Click on it.
- Make a payment through State Bank of India.
- Application form will appear in the screen, candidate is required to fill up the application form.
- Click on submit button.
- After Submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Registration of Application: 03.12.2015 at 10:00 AM.
- Closing Date to Apply Online Registration of Application: 23.12.2015 till Midnight.
- Downloading of Admit card: From 01.03.2016 to 13.03.2016.