OBC (Oriental Bank of Commerce) Gurgaon issued a recruitment for the recruitment of Faculty Member Posts on contractual basis in different streams. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 16.12.2015 to 31.12.2015. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Faculty Member
Total No. of Posts: 06 Posts
1. Credit Management: 02 Posts
2. Forex/ International Business: 02 Posts
3. Risk Management: 01 Post
4. Other areas of banking: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree in the relevant field with first class or equivalent with relevant experience.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 30 years and 55 years as on 01.11.2015. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EXSM.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion/ Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST candidates) through online mode.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through website www.obcindia.co.in from 16.12.2015 to 31.12.2015.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
- Log on to the website www.obcindia.co.in.
- Click on Recruitment.
- Select the Desired Post & click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”.
- Fill all the mandatory details & submit the form.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.12.2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Payment of fee : 31.12.2015
- Last Date for Printout of Application : 15.01.2016