OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 316 Assistant Professor Posts in super speciality, speciality & dentistry in different disciplines for government Medical Colleges. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 03.12.2015 to 23.12.2015 by 11:59 PM. Full vacancy details like educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 316 Posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Name of the Discipline:
I. Super Speciality: 38 Posts
- Cardiology: 04 Posts
- Clinical Haematology: 01 Post
- C.T.V Surgery: 05 Posts
- Endocrinology: 01 Post
- Haepatology: 01 Post
- Urology: 05 Posts
- Nephrology: 05 Posts
- Neurology: 07 Posts
- Neuro-Surgery: 05 Posts
- Paediatric Surgery: 02 Posts
II. Speciality: 262 Posts
- Plastic Surgery: 02 Posts
- Anaesthesiology: 23 Posts
- Anatomy: 14 Posts
- Bio Chemistry: 12 Posts
- E.N.T: 02 Posts
- F.M & T: 07 Posts
- Medicine: 25 Posts
- Microbiology: 13 Posts
- O & G: 13 Posts
- Opthalmology: 14 Posts
- Orthopaedics: 16 Posts
- Paediatrics: 24 Posts
- Pathology: 13 Posts
- Pharmacology: 07 Posts
- Physiology: 11 Posts
- Psychiatry: 07 Posts
- Radio-diagnosis: 15 Posts
- Radio-Therapy: 05 Posts
- Skin & V.D: 04 Posts
- S.P.M: 11 Posts
- Surgery: 15 Posts
- T.B & C.D: 04 Posts
- Transfusion Medicine: 03 Posts
- Emergency Medicine: 03 Posts
III. Dentistry: 16 Posts
- Rheumatology: 01 Post
- Dentistry: 04 Posts
- Orthodontics: 01 Post
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology: 02 Posts
- Conservatice Dentistry: 02 Posts
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry: 02 Posts
- Periodontics: 02 Posts
- Prosthodontics: 01 Post
- Oral Medicine & Radiology: 01 Post
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess D.M in Cardiology for S.No- Ia, M.Ch in CTVS/ Cardiac Surgery/ Vascular Surgery/ Thoracic Surgery for S.No- Ib, D.M (Clinical Hematology)/ M.D in (Medicine or Paediatric or Pathology) for S.No- Ic, D.M in Endocrinology/ M.D in (Medicine or Paediatric or Pathology) for S.No- Id. Candidates should have relevant experience. For more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in academic career and viva voce test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- to be deposited any SBI branch through challan generated the Computer. No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through website www.opsc.gov.in from 03.12.2015 to 23.12.2015 by 11:59 PM and send their print out/ hard copy of application duly signed under the declaration form along with fee deposit challan, copies of relevant certificates and in an envelope should be superscribed as the “Application for Recruitment to the Post of Assistant Professor in Super Speciality/ Speciality/ Dentistry in ______________ (Advt No.15 of 2015/16)” by registered post/ speed post to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K Parija Road, Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001 on or before 11-01-2016 by 05:00 PM.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
- Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
- Log on to the website www.opsc.gov.in.
- Click on Advertisement.
- Select the Desired Post.
- For the Online Application “Click on Apply Online”
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Click on Submit.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 03.12.2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.12.2015 by 11:59 PM
- Last Date for payment of Fee : 26.12.2015
- Last Date for Hard copy of Application : 11.01.2016 by 05:00 PM