OSSC (Odisha Staff Selection Commission) Bhubaneswar issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 35 Stenographer Posts in the offices of different Heads of Departments, Odisha. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply on or before 16.01.2016 by 11:59 P.M. Full vacancy details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Junior Stenographer
Total No. of Posts: 35 Posts (UR: 17 Posts, SEBC: 06 Posts, SC: 04 Posts, ST: 08 Posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Higher Secondary School (+2 Arts/ Science/ Commerce) certificate examination or equivalent School leaving examination of a recognized Board/ Council with minimum speed of 80 wpm in Shorthand both in English & Odiya.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18-32 years as on 01.01.2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SEBC/ SC/ ST/ Women candidates, 10 years for PwD candidates & for Ex-Servicemen as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, shorthand test.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) through the following modes of payment.
E-Payment: Candidates can pay through the website www.odishatreasury.gov.in through the link available in the OSSC portal.
Online Mode: Candidates can pay through online mode by using Net Banking or Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay through offline mode through Challan drawn under the “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
Conventional Mode: Candidates can pay through the Conventional mode into the Treasury under the Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.odishassc.in on or before 16.01.2016 by 11:59 P.M & send Detailed Application Form with ink-signed signature along with original Treasury Challan, attested photocopies of all relevant documents by Regd Post/ Speed Post to the Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054 on or before 23.01.2015 by 05:00 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website www.odishassc.in.
- Click on “Online Application Form”.
- Select the appropriate post.
- Read the Instructions carefully & click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details & once check the application form after completion & upload scanned copy of photograph with signature.
- Click on submit button.
- After submission of an application an user ID and a password will be generated on the screen, he/she should note down for future use.
- Click on the button print application form.
- The Application Form will generated by the system with a unique bar code & number printed on the format, which is the index number of the application.
- Now to take two printed copies of the application.
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 17.12.2015
- Last Date to Apply Online : 16.01.2016 by 11:59 P.M
- Last Date for Submission of Detailed Application Form : 23.01.2015 by 05:00 P.M