OSSC (Odisha Staff Selection Commission) Bhubaneswar issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator Posts in different Heads of Department of Government of Odisha on contractual basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online form 22.12.2015 to 21.01.2016 by 11:59 PM. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Data Entry Operator
Total No. of Posts: 09 Posts
Name of the Department:
1. Labour Commissioner, Odisha: 02 Posts
2. Directorate of Higher Education, Odisha, Cuttack: 02 Posts
3. Directorate of Printing, Stationery & Publication, Odisha, Cuttack: 05 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should passed +2 in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or equivalent examination from any recognized Board/ Council of Government.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years as on 01.01.2015. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women and 10 years for PwD candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of examination and viva voce test.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) through the following modes of payment.
E-Payment: Candidates can pay through the website www.odishatreasury.gov.in through the link available in the OSSC portal.
Online Mode: Candidates can pay through online mode by using Net Banking or Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay through offline mode through Challan drawn under the “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
Conventional Mode: Candidates can pay through the Conventional mode into the Treasury under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.odishassc.in from from 22.12.2015 to 21.01.2016 by 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Log on through the website www.odishassc.in.
- Click on “Click here for online application”.
- Select the appropriate post.
- Read the Instructions carefully & click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details & once check the application form after completion & upload scanned copy of photograph with signature.
- Click on submit button.
- After submission of an application an user ID and a password will be generated on the screen, he/she should note down for future use.
- Click on the button print application form.
- The Application Form will generated by the system with a unique bar code & number printed on the format, which is the index number of the application.
- Now take two printed copies of online application for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 22.12.2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 21.01.2016 by 11:59 PM.