Assam Police, Office of the Additional Director General of Police (T&AP) cum Chairman S.L.P.R.B. Assam issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 2564 Constable (Un-Armed Branch of District Executive Force, Special Branch, APRO, Fire & Emergency Services, SDRF) Posts in the districts of Assam. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 10.12.2015 to 30.12.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 2564 Posts
Name of the Posts: Constable
Name of the Disciplines:
- District Executive Force (DEF): 1438 Posts
- Special Branch: 66 Posts
- Assam Police Radio Organization (APRO): 806 Posts
- Fire & Emergency Service (F&ES): 114 Posts
- SDRF (Emergency Rescuer): 120 Posts
- Delhi Police: 20 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess HS or Class XII passed from a recognized Board or Council.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC, ST (H) and ST (P) candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of PST/ PET, Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website “www.assampolice.gov.in” from 10.12.2015 to 30.12.2015.
Instruction for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidate should have valid email id & contact no.
- Log on to the website “www.assampolice.gov.in”.
- Click on “Recruitment”.
- Select the desired post & Click on “Online application Form”.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- Take printout copy of dully filled application for future use.
- Starting Date for Online Application : 10.12.2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.12.2015.