All India Pre Medical/Dental Test that is commonly known as AIPMT is a medical entrance exam conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) at National Level for admission into BDS and MBBS seats under 15% reserved quota for candidates across India into the Government Medical and Dental colleges of India.
AIPMT Exam will be based on class 11th and 12th text book referred by CBSE and different state syllabus, there are only three subjects such as Chemistry, Biology and Physics in this exam. Basically entrance exam is very complex and difficult, so we have to take more practice before exam. Most of students think that how they can prepare for the examination, don’t be anxious, here we are providing a few suggestions and tips for the students for AIPMT 2016 Examination.
STEPS TO COME OUT WITH FLYING COLOUR IN AIPMT 2016
1. A Goal without plan is just a with, So always plan your objective.
2. Practice does not make perfect. Only Perfect Practice makes Perfect.
3. Rule L3R2 = Line to Line Learning NCERT Revise and Revise.
4. Always keep short notes of important facts and examples (Special for Biology).
5. Regular practice to solve objective question than read the theory related to your wrong answer.
6. Evaluate your performance regularly.
7. Keen observation during class is the key of success.
8. Know your strength and weakness and work to avoid them.
During Exam: -
- In 1st round do only those question in which you are Pretty Sure, leave others for 2nd round. Don’t waste your time.
- In 2nd round do only those questions in which you are sure above 90% while leave others to avoid –ve marking.
By : Bhupender Jangra (Lect. Biology – M.Sc., M.Phill., B.Ed., NET)