Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Parbhani issued a recruitment notification the recruitment of 467 Police Patil Posts in various divisions & talukas. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 22.12.2015 at 10:00 AM to 05.01.2016 till 05:45 PM. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee and how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Police Patil
Total No. of Posts: 467 Posts
Name of the Division & Taluka:
1. Parbhani Division: 76 posts
2. Selu Division (Taluka Selu): 50 posts
3. Selu Division (Taluka Jintur): 81 posts
4. Pathri Division: 79 posts
5. Gangakhed Division (Taluka Purna): 65 posts
6. Gangakhed Division (Taluka Palam): 54 posts
7. Gangakhed Division (Taluka Gangakhed): 62 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess SSC from Maharashtra.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 25 to 45 years as on 22.12.2015.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam & Interview.
Exam Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- for Open category, Rs.300/- for Reserved category, Rs.20/- for Online Processing fee in the form of Bank Challan/ Online mode (Credit/ Debit card/ Net Banking).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through website parbhani.applygov.com from 22.12.2015 at 10:00 AM to 05.01.2016 till 05:45 PM.
- Starting Date to Applying Online : 22.12.2015 at 10:00 AM onwards
- Last Date to Applying Online : 05.01.2016 till 05:45 PM
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee through Bank Challan : 07.01.2016 (during bank timings)
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee through Online (Credit/ Debit card/ Net Banking) : 07.01.2016 till 06:00 PM
- Eligible/ Ineligible list will be displayed on : 09.01.2016
- Starting Date to downloading Admit card for Exam : 20.01.2016 at 03:00 PM
- Date & Time of Written Exam : 31.01.2016 from 12:00 PM to 01:30 PM