Syndicate Bank issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 600 Probationary Officer Posts in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I for Admission to the 1 year full time post Graduate diploma course in Banking & Finance from Manipal University & NITTE University to be conducted at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) & Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd, Greater Noida (NEIPL). Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 16.12.2015 to 31.12.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer (Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I)
Total No. of Posts: 600 Posts (UR: 303 Posts, OBC: 162 Posts, SC: 90 Posts, ST: 45 Posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20-28 years as on 01.10.2015 i.e., candidates must have born not later than 01.10.1995 & not earlier than 02-10-1987 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD (Gen), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PwD (OBC) & for others as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online test, Interview/ Group discussion.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates) through online by using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.syndicatebank.in from 16.12.2015 to 31.12.2015.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.syndicatebank.in.
- Click on the “Announcements” –> “Career” —> “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2016-17″.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on “Apply Online” —> “New Registration”.
- Fill the details carefully then a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen, make a note of it.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled before clicking the final submit button.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Now candidates have to upload the copies of photograph and signature.
- Click on the preview button and verify the form and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
- Now click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for online payment through Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated, take a printout of the e-Receipt.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee : 16.12.2015
- Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee : 31.12.2015
- Last Date for Editing Application Details : 31.12.2015
- Last Date for Printing your Application : 15.01.2016
- Download of Call letter for Examination : After 21.01.2016
- Tentative Date of Online Test : 07.02.2016