TNPL (Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited) issued a recruitment for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager (Board Production, R&D and QC, Finance), Assistant General Manager (R&D and QC, Finance), Senior Manager (Finance, Board Production), Assistant Shift Engineer (Process), Junior Shift Engineer (Process), Graduate Engineer Trainee, Assistant Manager (Stores, Security), Officer (Stores, Security) Posts for Multilayer Double Coated Board Plant. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply on the prescribed application format on or before 07.01.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 52 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Deputy General Manager (Board Production): 01 Post
2. Deputy General Manager (R&D and QC)/ Assistant General Manager (R&D and QC): 01 Post
3. Deputy General Manager (Finance)/ Assistant General Manager (Finance)/ Senior Manager (Finance): 06 Posts
4. Senior Manager (Board Production): 01 Post
5. Assistant/ Jr Shift Engineer (Process)/ Graduate Engineer Trainee: 35 Posts
6. Assistant Manager (Stores)/ Officer (Stores): 05 Posts
7. Assistant Manager (Security)/ Officer (Security): 03 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Full time B.E./ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Pulp & Paper Technology for Post 1,4 & 5, B.Sc. Degree, M.Sc.(Chemistry) for Post 2, CA / ICWAI for Post 3,
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age should be 46 years for DGM, 43 years for AGM, maximum 39 years for Senior Manager, 25 years for Assistant/ Jr Shift Engineer (Process)/ Graduate Engineer Trainee as on 01-12-2015. Age relaxation is applicable for BC, MBC/ DNC, SC/ ST as per rules.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can send the applications along with documentary proof of date of birth, community, educational qualifications, class & percentage of marks, experience, salary drawn, etc, along with the bio-data form to General Manager, Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL), Kagithipuram – 639 136, Karur district, Tamil Nadu on or before 07.01.2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 07.01.2016.