UKPSC (Uttarakhand Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar Post. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 20.12.2015. Full vacancy details like age limit, qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Exam: Assistant Registrar Examination-2015 (Under Sanskrit Education Department)
Name of the Post: Assistant Registrar
Total No. of Posts: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree from any Recognized University with knowledge of Hindi & English languages & 07 years experience in relevant field.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age should be 30 years & maximum age should be 45 years as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Exam/ Screening test, Main Exam/ Written Exam.
Exam Fee: Candidate has to pay Rs.150/- for Unreserved (General)/ OBC candidates & Freedom Fighters and dependents of Uttarakhand, Rs.60/- for SC/ ST/ PH & Ex-Serviceman candidates of Uttarakhand through Bank Challan in any branch of State Bank Of India (SBI). Female candidates are exempted from Fee. (Fee can be pay after 02 days of online applying)
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through website www.ukpsc.gov.in on or before 20.12.2015. After completion of online applying send the printout of online application along with self attested copies of educational, experience, reservation certificates to Office of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) on or before 02-01-2016.
Instructions for Online Applicants:
- Log on to www.ukpsc.gov.in ———–> New user Sign Up.
- After Registration User Id & Registration Number will be displayed.
- Candidates should be note down the User Id & Registration Number.
- Select “Examination” —–> Sign In ——> Application for Assistant Registrar Examination-2015.
- Enter relevant details on Online application.
- Download the Bank Chhallan Printout & Pay After 02 days of online registration through State Bank of India (SBI).
- Finally take a Printout of Online application for future reference.
- Date of Advertisement : 06.12.2015
- Last Date for Online Application : 20.12.2015
- Last Date to Payment of Fee through Bank : 24.12.2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Printout & Self attested copies of necessary documents : 02.01.2016