UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 38 Manager (Quality Control), Livestock Officer, Research Officer (Medicinal Plants/ Agronomy, Social Studies), Curator, Deputy Curator, Assistant Library & Information Officer, Senior Scientific Officer, Assistant Legislative Counsel, Gynaecologist, Senior Veterinary Officer Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 31.12.2015 by 23:59 Hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No of Posts: 38 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Manager (Quality Control): 01 Post
- Livestock Officer: 08 Posts
- Research Officer (Medicinal Plants/ Agronomy): 01 Post
- Curator: 04 Posts
- Deputy Curator: 04 Posts
- Assistant Library & Information Officer: 02 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade- II: 01 Post
- Research Officer (Social Studies): 01 Post
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch): 01 Post
- Gynaecologist: 01 Post
- Senior Veterinary Officer: 14 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry/ Bio- Chemistry/ Bacteriology/ Dairy Science for post 1, Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry for post 2, Master’s Degree of Science in Botany/ Fine Arts for post 3, 4, Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science for post 6. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
Age Limit:Candidates age should be 40 years for post 1, 4, 9, 35 years for post 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 30 years for post 6, 38 years for post 8, 11 as on last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process:Candidates will be selected on the basis of Recruitment test and interview.
Application Fee:Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates) in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
How to Apply:Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 31.12.2015 by 23:59 Hrs and take the printout of online application on or before 01.01.2016 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
- Click on “New Registration”.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
- Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
- Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
- Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
- Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
- Now upload documents in Document Upload Module.
- After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
- Now click on the submit button
- Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
- Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
- Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31.12.2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
- Last Date to take Printout of Application: 01.01.2016 by 23:59 Hrs.