WBHRB (West Bengal Health Recruitment Board) West Bengal Medical Education Service under Health & Family Welfare Department, Kolkata issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 3135 General Duty Medical Officer Posts on temporary basis in the Cadre of the West Bengal Health Service ( Basic Grade) under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Eligible candidates who fulfil all eligibility criteria can apply online from 01.12.2015 to 14.12.2015 by 08:00 P.M. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: General Duty Medical Officer
Total No. of Posts: 3135 Posts (UR: 1463 Posts, SC: 746 Posts, ST: 222 Posts, BC - A: 358 Posts, BC- B: 250 Posts, PWD: 96 Posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Medical qualifications included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and should be registered as Medical Practitioner in West Bengal.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 32 years as on 01.01.2015. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates of West Bengal & for others as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in examination/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 210/- through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online application Form. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is “0051-00-104-002-16″.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.wbhrb.in from 01.12.2015 to 14.12.2015 by 08:00 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website www.wbhrb.in.
- Click on “Recruitment” —-> “Online Application”.
- Click on “Recruitment to the posts of General duty Medical Officer (Non Medical) —> Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details carefully and submit the form.
- Pay the Fee and relogin with the log in ID, Password for payment verification & filling up rest portion of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 01.12.2015
- Last Date to Apply Online : 14.12.2015by 08:00 P.M
- Starting Date for Payment of Fee at Bank Branches (Offline) : 02.12.2015 (Banking hours)
- Last Date for Payment of Fee at Bank Branches (Offline) : 21.12.2015 (Banking hours)
- Last Date for Full Submission of Form : 23.12.2015 by 8:00 P.M