BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 200 Engineer Trainee Posts in the different disciplines. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 01.02.2016 by 05:00 P.M. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Engineer Trainee
Total No of Posts: 200 Posts
1. Mechanical: 115 Posts
2. Electrical: 60 Posts
3. Electronics: 15 Posts
4. Metallurgy: 10 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology or Master Degree or Dual Degree in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Metallurgy from a recognised Indian University/ Institute.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 27 years (Candidates born before 01.09.1988 are not eligible to apply) & 29 years as on 01.09.2016. Relaxation of will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC (NCL) candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of GATE 2016 marks & interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.careers.bhel.in from 04.01.2016 at 10:00 A.M to 01.02-2016 at 05:00 P.M.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & contact no
- Log on through the www.careers.bhel.in.
- Click on “Current Openings”.
- Select the desired post & Click on it.
- Again Click on “Apply Online”.
- Login yourself & Fill all the details carefully and submit the form.
- After Submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 04.01.2016 at 10:00 A.M.
- Last Date for Apply Online : 01.02.2016 at 05:00 P.M.
- Last Date for Receipt of Acknowledgement : 08.02.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Acknowledgement for Remote Areas : 15.02.2016