CIDCO (City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited) Mumbai issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 221 Assistant Engineer, Junior Planner, Field Officer (Architect), Accountant, Field Officer, Higher Grade Stenographer, Fire Station Officer & Sub Officer Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 07.01.2016 to 28.01.2016. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 221 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 173 posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 03 posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Telecom): 01 post
4. Junior Planner: 16 posts
5. Field Officer (Architect): 10 posts
6. Accountant: 06 posts
7. Field Officer (General): 04 posts
8. Higher Grade Stenographer: 06 posts
9. Fire Station Officer: 01 post
10. Sub Officer: 01 post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Civil Engg./ Construction Management of a recognized university for Post No.1, Degree in Electrical Engineering of a recognized university or equivalent for Post No.2, Bachelor degree in electronics & Tele communication or Electronics Engineering for Post No.3, Graduation in Planning from recognized university for Post No.4, Full Time Degree or equivalent Govt. diploma in Architecture – B. Arch/ G.D. Arch. from a recognized university for Post No.5. Refer the notification for complete details.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 33 years for Post No.1 to 8, 18 to 35 years for Post No.10, 18 to 40 years for Post No.9 as on 31.12.2015. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, VJNT, SBC & OBC (Only Maharashtra Domicile Candidate) wherever the post is reserved for that category of backward class. Refer the notification for complete details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online test & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 300/- for Open category, Rs. 150/- for SC, ST, VJNT, SBC, OBC & Physically handicap candidates through online mode by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master), Credit cards , Internet Banking , IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets – Vodafone MPesa, Airtel Money, Oxicash, Mobikwik, Paycash etc.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website “www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in” from 07.01.2016 to 28.01.2016.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before going to Apply Online candidates should have a valid email id & scan their photograph and signature.
- Log on through the website “www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in”.
- Select the desired post.
- Click on the link “Online application for recruitment of Fireman & Driver Operator Apply Here”.
- Login & Fill all the details carefully.
- Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Take a copy of printout of filled application form for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 07.01.2016.
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 28.01.2016.
- Last Date for Printing candidates Application: 12.02.2016.