GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Law Officer, Gujarati & English Stenographer. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 05.01.2016 at 01:00 PM to 20.01.2016 till 01:00 PM. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post:
1. Law Officer (Class-II)
2. Gujarati Stenographer Grade-III (Class III)
3. English Stenographer Grade-III (Class III)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Special Degree in Law or integrated LLB obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under Central or State Act in India for Post No.1, Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or an equivalent & knowledge of Gujarati, English Shorthand & Typing for Post No.2 & 3.
Age Limit: Candidates age not more than 38 years for Post No.1, 18 to 33 years for Post No.2 & 3. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Test & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs. 100/- + Postal Service charges for General Category. Candidates belongs to Reserved category of Gujarat and Physically Disable & Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from Fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through website ojas.guj.nic.in or www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in from 05.01.2016 at 01:00 PM to 20.01.2016 till 01:00 PM & Send the online application with copies of the necessary documents to Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC), “B” Block, First floor, Laldarwaja, Amdavad – 380 001 on or before 30.01.2016.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online, candidates must have scanned photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website ojas.guj.nic.in or www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Online” —> “Apply Now” beside the desired post.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form and Submit.
- An unique Application Number will be generated, retain it for further use.
- Edit the application form by using application number, date of birth and click on confirm button.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
- Take printout of application form and retain it for future reference.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05.01.2016 at 01:00 PM onwards.
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 20.01.2016 till 01:00 PM.
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Application & Other documents: 30.01.2016.