GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director of Fisheries Class-I Posts in Gujarat Fisheries Service. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 05.01.2016 at 01:00 PM to 20.01.2016 till 01:00 PM. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Assistant Director of Fisheries
Total No. of Posts: 11 Posts (UR: 08 posts, S&EBC: 02 posts, ST: 01 post)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master degree in Fisheries Science or Master of science with Fisheries Resources Management, Aquatic Biology, Mari culture, Post Harvest Technology, Marine Science or Zoology as a principal subject & 05 years experience.
Age Limit: Candidates age not more than 42 years as on 20.01.2016. 05 years of age relaxation is admissible for S&EBC, SC, ST candidates of Gujarat Origin, SC and Women candidates belonging to Unreserved category. Refer the notification for complete details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Test & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs. 100/- + Postal Service charges for General Category. Candidates belongs to Reserved category of Gujarat and Physically Disable & Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from Fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through website ojas.guj.nic.in or www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in from 05.01.2016 at 01:00 PM to 20.01.2016 till 01:00 PM.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online, candidates must have scanned photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website ojas.guj.nic.in or www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Online” —> “Apply Now” beside the desired post.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form and Submit.
- An unique Application Number will be generated, retain it for further use.
- Edit the application form by using application number, date of birth and click on confirm button.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
- Take printout of application form and retain it for future reference.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05.01.2016 at 01:00 PM onwards.
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 20.01.2016 till 01:00 PM.