GSRTC (Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Limited) Amdavad issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 626 Clerk, Junior Assistant, Traffic Controller, Traffic Inspector, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Safety Assistant & Other Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from on or before 14.02.2016 till 11:59 PM. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 626 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Traffic Inspector (ATI): 25 posts
2. Assistant Traffic Superintendent (ATS): 01 post
3. Assistant Safety Supervisor: 12 posts
4. Clerk: 335 posts
5. Departmental Safety Supervisor: 03 posts
6. Junior Assistant: 70 posts
7. Junior Accountant: 15 posts
8. Safety Assistant: 15 posts
9. Senior Accountant/ Inspector of Accountants: 06 posts
10. Senior Assistant: 05 posts
11. Stenographer B (Gujarati): 05 posts
12. Store Supervisor: 09 posts
13. Store Keeper: 15 posts
14. Traffic Controller (TC): 70 posts
15. Traffic Inspector (TI): 40 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree with valid HTV/ HPV License for Post No.1, Any Degree for Post No.3 & 6, H.Sc. (12th standard under 10+2 pattern), Degree/ PG for Post No.4, Commerce Degree for Post No.7, H.Sc. (12th standard) for Post No.8, Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Auto Mobile/ Electrical/ Industrial/ Production Engineering for Post No.12, Poly-technical Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Industrial/ Production Engineering for Post No.13, H.Sc. (12th standard under 10+2 pattern) for Post No.14, Any Graduation with Valid HTV/ HPV License for Post No.15. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 33 years for Post No.4, 8, 11, 13 & 14, 21 to 35 years for remaining Posts. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Practical test.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website ojas.guj.nic.in from 15.01.2016 to 14.02.2016 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Before applying online, candidates must have scanned photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website ojas.guj.nic.in
- Click on “Apply Online” —> “Apply Now” beside the desired post.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form and Submit.
- An unique Application Number will be generated, retain it for further use.
- Edit the application form by using application number, date of birth and click on confirm button.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
- Take printout of application form and retain it for future reference.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15.01.2016.
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 14.02.2016 till 11:59 PM.