Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 100 Non-Executive Trainee (Technical) Posts in various trades. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 12.01.2016 at 10:00 hrs to 01.02.2016 by 23:59 hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Non-Executive Trainee (Technical)
Total No of Posts: 100 Posts
A. ITI passed candidates: 65 Posts
1. Electrician: 10 Posts
2. Fitter: 10 Posts
3. Machinist: 10 Posts
4. Turner: 10 Posts
5. Forger/ Forger cum Heat Treater: 05 Posts
6. Foundryman/ Moulder: 05 Posts
7. Welder: 08 Posts
8. RCC: 07 Posts
B. Diploma Engineering passed candidates: 35 Posts
1. Mechanical/ Tool & Die Making: 15 Posts
2. Civil: 05 Posts
3. Metallurgy/ Foundry Technology/ Forge Technology: 10 Posts
4. Electrical: 05 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed HS or Equivalent + ITI or equivalent technical for ITI candidates, Diploma Engineer for Diploma candidates.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-28 years as on 01.12.2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, trade test, task observation test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST candidates) through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters)/ Credit Card (Visa or Masters)/ Bank Challan.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website hecltd.com from 12.01.2016 at 10:00 hrs to 01.02.2016 by 23:59 hrs.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website hecltd.com.
- Click on “Career” —> “Jobs at HEC”.
- Select the desired post & Click on “Click here to apply”.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 12.01.2016 at 10:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online : 01.02.2016 by 23:59 hrs
- Last Date of Remittance of Application Process Charges/ Fee in Bank (for already registered candidates only) : 03.02.2016 by 17:00 hrs
- Last Date of Submission of Payment Details in Online Portal (for registered candidates only) : 03.02.2016 by 23:59 hrs
- Availability of Call Letter on Website : 15 days before the date of Written/ Trade Test