Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 127 Management Trainee (Technical & Non-Technical) Posts to man front-line executive positions in its Plant/ Units/ HQ. HEC Ltd. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 23.01.2016 at 10:00 hrs to 12.02.2016 by 23:59 hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No of Posts: 127 Posts
Name of the Posts: Management Trainee
A. Management Trainee (Technical): 105 Posts
1. Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering: 60 Posts
2. Electrical/ EEE/ Electronics & Telecommunication: 26 Posts
3. Instrumentation: 02 Posts
4. Metallurgy: 12 Posts
5. Civil : 05 Posts
B. Management Trainee (Non-Technical): 22 Posts
1. HR: 10 Posts
2. Finance: 10 Posts
3. Law: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Engineering (Full time) or Technology/ AMIE with 60% marks for post A, Full time 2 years of Post Graduation Degree/ PG Diploma in 1st class with minimum 60% in personnel Management & Industrial Relations for post B-1, CA/ ICWA final pass for post B-2, Full Time Bachelors Degree in 1st class (60)% from recognized Indian University/ Institute approved by AICTE for post B-3.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 29 years as on 01.12.2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for Physically Challenged (Gen), 15 years for Physically Challenged (SC/ ST), 13 years for Physically Challenged (OBC) candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of GATE-2015 score, written test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST candidates) through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters)/ Credit Card (Visa or Masters)/ Bank Challan.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website hecltd.com from 23.01.2016 at 10:00 hrs to 12.02.2016 by 23:59 hrs.
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 23.01.2016 at 10:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online : 12.02.2016 by 23:59 hrs
- Last Date of Remittance of Application Process Charges/ Fee in Bank (for already registered candidates only) : 16.02.2016 by 17:00 hrs
- Last Date of Submission of Payment Details in Online Portal (for registered candidates only) : 16.02.2016 by 23:59 hrs
- Availability of Call Letter on Website : 15 days before the date of Written/ Trade Test