Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 250 Technical Workmen Posts in various trades. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibilty criteria can apply online from 30.12.2015 at 10:00 hrs to 19.01.2016 by 23:59 hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Technical Workmen
Total No of Posts: 250 Posts
1. Machinist: 65 Posts
2. Turner: 45 Posts
3. Welder cum Gas Cutter: 20 Posts
4. Fitter: 30 Posts
5. Electrician: 30 Posts
6. Forger cum Heat Treater (FHT): 10 Posts
7. Rigger cum Crane Operator (RCC): 30 Posts
8. Moulder/ Foundryman: 20 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed X class or Matriculation or ITI (Industrial Training Institute) with relevant experience.
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 30 years as on 30.11.2015. Age relaxation is applicable for for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and trade test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST candidates) through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters)/ Credit Card (Visa or Masters)/ Bank Challan. No fee for Departmental/ Internal candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website hecltd.com on or before 19.01.2016 by 23:59 hrs.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website hecltd.com.
- Click on “Career” —> “Jobs at HEC”.
- Select the desired post & Click on “Click here to apply”.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 30.12.2015 at 10:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online : 19.01.2016 by 23:59 hrs
- Last Date of Remittance of Application Process Charges/ Fee in Bank (for already registered candidates only) : 22.01.2016 by 17:00 hrs
- Last Date of Submission of Payment Details in Online Portal (for registered candidates only) : 22.01.2016 by 23:59 hrs
- Availability of Call Letter on Website : 15 days before the date of Written/ Trade Test