Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defence issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Navik (General Duty) Posts for 10+2 Entry – 02/ 2016 Batch in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from from 23.01.2016 to 29.01.2016 till 17:00 hrs. Full vacancy details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Navik (General Duty)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% in each subject of Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/ State Government.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 to 22 years (i.e between 01 Aug 1994 to 31 Jul 1998). Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in” from 23.01.2016 to 29.01.2016 till 17:00 hrs.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Log on through the website “www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in”.
- Click on “Opportunity”.
- Read all the instructions & Select the post applied for- Navik General Duty & Click on “I Agree”.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Take a printout copy of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 23.01.2016.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29.01.2016 till 17:00 hrs.
- Date of to take Print Out of the Admit Cards: From 10.02.2016 to 19.02.2016.