IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 110 Junior Engineering Assistant-IV Posts for its Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 11.01.2016 to 25.01.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV
Total No. of Posts: 110 Posts
1. Fire & Safety: 01 Post
2. Instrumentation: 01 Post
3. Power & Utilities – O&M: 34 Posts
4. Mechanical – Fitter cum Rigger: 13 Posts
5. Production: 61 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matric plus Sub-Officers Course from NFSC-Nagpur or Equivalent for post 1, 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical/ Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg with minimum of 50% marks for remaining all posts & should have relevant experience.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-26 years as on 31.12.2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC candidates, 3 years for OBC as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, skill/ proficiency/ physical test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Demand Draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat (Branch Code-8706). No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.iocl.com from 11.01.2016 to 25.01.2016.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Log on through the website www.panipatrefinery.in.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take the printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 11.01.2016.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25.01.2016.
- Date of Written Test/ Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Assessment: February/ March, 2016.