Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 254 Maintainer, Account Assistant, Station Controller cum Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Office Assistant (HR), Assistant Manager/ Accounts Posts on contract basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 30.12.2015 to 01.02.2016 till 11:59 PM. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 254 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Manager/ Accounts: 01 post
2. Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO): 97 posts
3. Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): 26 posts
4. Jr Engineer/ (Electrical): 38 posts
5. Jr Engineer/ (S&T): 16 posts
6. Jr Engineer/ (Civil): 16 posts
7. Office Assistant (HR): 02 posts
8. Account Assistant: 03 posts
9. Maintainer (Electrical): 29 posts
10. Maintainer (S&T): 12 posts
11. Maintainer (Civil): 14 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 03 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication or equivalent for Post No.2, 03/ 04 years Graduation course in any discipline for Post No.3, 03 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent for Post No.4, 03 years Engineering Diploma in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication or equivalent for Post No.5, 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering for Post No.6, ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) in Electrician trade for Post No.9.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 28 years for Post No.1, 18 to 25 years for Post No.9, 10 & 11 as on 01.12.2015. 05 years of age relaxation will be admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates. Refer the notification for complete details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Medical Exam, Psycho Aptitude Test.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 400/- UR/ OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates, Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST candidates fee can be pay through Online mode/ Offline mode.
On Line Payment: Application/ Processing Fee can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card of any bank/ Credit Card of any bank/ Net banking through any bank to make the online payment Only through State Bank of India (SBI ) Payment Gateway.
Off Line Payment: Download the preprinted Challan form for depositing application/ processing fee through State Bank of India (SBI) Payment Gateway of LMRCL website (www.lmrcl.com) and make the cash payment in any State Bank of India (SBI) branches only during bank working hours
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.lmrcl.com” on or before 01.02.2016 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Log on through the website “www.lmrcl.com”.
- Click on the “Recruitment”.
- Click on “Click here for Apply Online”.
- Read the instructions care fully & Click on “Apply Now”.
- Login & Fill all the details and submit the form.
- Take a print out copy of filled online application for future use.
- Last Date for Online Registration : 01-02-2016 till 11:59 PM
- Dates for Downloading Admit Cards : 15.02.2016
Date of Written Examination :
- For Post No.2 : 05.03.2016 & or 06.03.2016
- For Post No.3 : 05.03.2016 & or 06.03.2016
- For Post No.1, 4 & 6 : 12.03.2016 & or 13.03.2016
- For Post No.5, 7 & 8 : 12.03.2016 & or 13.03.2016
- For Post No.9 & 11 : 19.03.2016 & or 20.03.2016